Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Must-Have: Leather Pants/Leggings

Julia Roberts wore leather pants on David Letterman in 1998 and since then I've always wanted a pair.  I have yet to own a pair.  I used to have a pair of pleather pants from Le Chateau when I was in high school that I was obsessed with.  I had a faux leather skirt from Tristan that I loved, but it no longer fit me so I recently sold it on eBay (I really tried squeezing myself into that one but I had to give up).  I now only own a couple of leather jackets from Danier (one that is going to be on my Wear Me Already list for fall) so I think it's time for me to buy those leather pants once and for all. (Of course, with the money I make on eBay because that doesn't really count as spending money.)

Now which ones to buy...

danier.com

Coy Leather Front Legging: Guess by Marciano

Leather Trousers: mango.com

Leather Trousers: zara.com

Graham & Spencer Ponte-Back Leather
Leggings: neimanmarcus.com

Cropped - no hemming required for me!

Leather cropped moto pants: gapcanada.ca


Polyester and I do not mix but there's always the pleather option.

Faux leather trousers: hm.com

Zipper Wet Legging: bebe.com

Faux Leather Leggings: gapcanada.ca

Jean Faux-Leather Skinny Pants:
bcbg.com


Other options with the look of leather.

Superslim Jeans: mango.com

901 Coated Legging: jbrandjeans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment