Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flower power

I owned one pair of casual shorts a few weeks ago.  Since I'm now on maternity leave, I figured I could use a few pairs.  So I went shopping with the intention of only buying shorts.  I was on the hunt for floral-print ones.  Being on a budget, I didn't want to spend a fortune on the designer ones I wanted (even though I may have stopped into Holt Renfrew to check them out - to see if they were on sale of course - and ended up buying those blue Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, oops!).  I walked by American Eagle and spotted a pair of neon ones (which of course I bought) and came across these great floral-print ones.  Both pairs: only $50!  Why don't I shop there more often?

Top: Lush; Shorts: American Eagle; Shoes: Jessica Simpson;
Necklace: Coach; Sunglasses: Guess

(wear me already item: Guess sunglasses)


Love these floral-print pieces.

7 For All Mankind Kauai Floral-Print Skinny Jeans:
neimanmarcus.com

Talula Frou Frou Shorts In Kitsch Floral: aritzia.com

Tripp NYC Electric Flower Jean:
urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment