Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2 Ways to Wear: Floral-Print Pants

I wrote about floral prints in June and had these jeans in my Neiman Marcus "shopping bag" ever since.  Well, they went on sale so I couldn't resist!  My natural instinct is to pair these pants with white (as seen below).  I read in a magazine about pairing floral pants with neon, which I thought would be waaay too much.  But I threw on a neon pink t-shirt and am actually in love with the look.  (I'm also in love with pink so it doesn't take long to convince me to wear the colour.)  I finished the look with my new oxfords (they have pink soles!) for a more casual look that I can wear once it gets cooler.  Love, love, love these jeans!  (It also helps that they're super comfortable and fit like a glove.)

Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; T-Shirt: TNA; Necklace: Juicy Couture;
Shoes: Guess; Belt: Jacob; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
Sunglasses: Juicy Couture

Top: GAP; Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita
(bought at The Bay, but can be found here: ae.com)

These floral jeans seem to be sold out everywhere, but here's a similar pair that's perfect for fall.  (There's even a matching jacket!)

Juicy Couture Covent Garden Pansies Pant: juicycouture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment